Our handcrafted bars are made using one of two formulas
Note: Each product page indicates the soap base used for that design.
# 1 Certified Organic Oils
NOTE: To maximize performance, let this cold process soap cures for 4 weeks min. from the posted creation date. Afterwards, enjoy the stable and frothy lather, great conditioning, and strong cleansing.
Certified Organic Olive Oil
- Pure olive oil is a blend of extra virgin and refined grade “A” olive oil.
It gives a rich feel and helps to create a very hard bar once fully cured.
A common folk remedy for very dry skin. It's silky smooth and does not usually cause allergic reactions. Olive oil may also protect your skin against sun damage and cancer.
Certified Organic Coconut Oil
- A 100% organic coconut oil, a common raw material used in the soap industry and is primarily cultivated from Southeast Asia and the Philippines. Expeller pressed from fresh picked, dried coconut flesh
- Refined, odorless, and has a luxuriously creamy consistency.
- It is extracted from the Castor Bean Plant, native to India. It acts as as a humectant, drawing moisture to the skin.
- It contributes to thick, large bubbles.
- This unique fatty acid is thought to be responsible for castor oil's unique healing properties. With reported use as an antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal, or that it has been used topically to treat a variety of skin conditions, reduce pain, and stimulate your immune system.
Certified Organic Shea Butter
- Known especially for its cosmetic properties as a moisturizer and emollient. Has tremendous benefits for hair and skin
- It is also a known anti-inflammatory agent, although we make no medical claims here!
- It provides natural ultraviolet sun protection, although the level of protection is extremely variable, ranging from none at all to approximately SPF 6.
- A luxurious moisturizer, which leaves the skin feeling silky soft. It absorbs rapidly into the skin without leaving a greasy feeling.
Scent / color combinations for #1
- Only Pure Essential Oils are used.
- We use cosmetic grade Oxides.
List of color and essential oil (EO) combinations
# 2 Opaque Vegetable
Note: This low sweat formula helps eliminate "glycerin dew" that can occur in high humidity environments.
Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerin (kosher, of vegetable origin), Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide (saponifying agent), Sorbitol (moisturizer), Sorbitan oleate (emulsifier), Soybean protein (conditioner), Titanium Dioxide (mineral whitener used in opaque soaps) and Pure Cane Sugar (for coloring).
"Long lasting! Wears thin over time without breaking into little pieces."
Scent / color combinations for # 2Note: To see all available options for specifying fragrance and color combinations, please see the Product Page for each design.
Fragrance oils and essential oils
- Our fragrance oils are phthalate free or essential oils.
- We use Organic Brown Sugar, cosmetic grade Oxides.
List of color and fragrance combinations
Bottom line, how do they compare?
hardness for slower wear
supports intricate sculpting detailing
no risk of "sweating" or glycerin dew
ideal for prolonged displaying
free from GMO, pesticides or synthetic fragrances